Here’s my list for April:
1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (5) I’m ready for the final book now!
2. A Light in the Window by Jan Karon (4) Number 2 in the Mitford Series.
3. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie (4) My first time reading Agatha Christie. This was a light and fun read. I’ll definitely be reading more!
4. The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson (4) A easy read about a group of women joined together in a prayer group.
5. These High Green Hills by Jan Karon (4) this is the third book in the Mitford series. I really enjoy these books, although they are very slow moving.
6. Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix (4) This is a YA book. People are only allowed to have 2 children, so there is a group of “Hidden Children”….third children that are kept hidden so they are not killed. An interesting book.
7. A Midwife’s Story by Penny Armstrong (4.5) I enjoyed this book about a midwife to the amish in Pennsylvania. My last two births were at an amish birthing center (but with a doctor instead of a midwife), so maybe that added to the intrigue! Very insightful into the whole birthing process, and how much modern medicine interferes with it!