- Get organized!! I would like to have a place for everything by the end of this year. I'm also going to need to do some major decluttering! 2009 was a crazy year for us - and the last half of 2008 I was pregnant ... so my house needs help!
- Get back into menu planning
- Try 2 new meals a month
- Make me a 'quiet corner' in the living room. A place for me to read, write, and do devotions
- Get the living room 'decorated'. We still have NOTHING on the walls from earlier last year when we painted. I plan on keeping things simple, but I need to do something.
- Make a hot breakfast 3 times a week.
- Lose my baby weight. I intend to start back up with Sparkpeople when I'm done nursing in a few months.
- Write a handwritten note or card to someone every week
- Read through the Bible
- Make better quiet time habits
- Read at least 20 books
- Read/study at least 2 photography books
- Get a DSLR and begin learning how to use it. I hopefully will have enough money saved up by my birthday (maybe before!)
- Shopping/girl outing with each individual girl 2 to 3 times
- "Date" with each boy 2 to 3 times
- Choose one area that needs work with each kid and focus on it this year. With the older kids have them help choose.
- Focus on Bible Memory
- Do one fun thing a week. (Science experiments, hands on projects)
- Science, History and Art. We do great at hitting the basics, but sometimes let these 'gravy' subjects fall by the wayside. I want to make sure to complete these subjects each week
- Complete Preschool (SL Pre-K) with the girls at least 3 days a week. Unfortunately this is something I haven't kept up with very well in the last few months ... so I hope to give them the attention they deserve!
- Continue Loving My Husband Fridays and Building Our Marriage Challenges each week
- At least one weekend getaway
Do you have any goals for the new year? I'd love to hear them. Have a safe and happy New Year's holiday!!