- I'm making 18 meals for my freezer (some will just be partial ingredients that I'
- We eat crockpot meals on Sunday - I will not be making these up ahead of time, but will make them on Saturday's (2 meals of mac & cheese, a roast, and BBQ Chicken - along with Pizza Party)
- We eat at my parents house every Friday night
- I've planned about one 'easy' meal a week that isn't a freezer meal (breakfast for dinner, chipped beef gravy, grilled cheese & tomato soup)
- I've planned out breakfasts as well - and bought enough for a month (bagels, oatmeal, cereal twice a week, eggs twice a week, pancakes or muffins)
- For lunches - leftovers, sandwiches, and we may have to get creative!!
- I spent $226 today buying everything for the month - (I'll have to my more milk, eggs and fresh produce before the end of the month). I know for all you coupon gurus this probably isn't a great total . . . but I'm pretty happy with it. Even better - I don't have to go to the store again until next month!
I'll let you know how it goes next week!