This weekend as many bloggers are getting together at Blissdom, those who are not attending have the opportunity to have a meet and greet here in cyberspace!
I am Shannon (also known as MominIN) and I blog here at The Peer Review. I am a stay at home and homeschooling Mom, wife to a small church Pastor in a small town, and follower of Christ. I'm on a journey to become the woman that God wants me to be. Most days I feel like I have a long way to go! My blog is focused on:
- My family! I am the mother of 5 kids and this is a place that I can share what they are doing and joys and trials of motherhood.
- Marriage. I post tips every Tuesday to help build our marriages. I also host Loving My Husband Fridays - a time to focus on the positives of marriage!
- Homeschooling - This is my 5th official year of homeschooling and I like to share our special projects and accomplishments.
- Homemaking - I am journeying to be a better homemaker and I share what I'm learning. I love to share my latest organizational endeavors and my favorite recipes.
- Photography - I am a lover of photography and use my blog to showcase my favorite photos. I am involved with several photography memes throughout the week.
My blog is eclectic! It's my little place to share what I'm learning and how I'm growing as a child of God, wife, mother, and woman!
Click on the button above to check out some new blogs! Be sure to introduce yourself!