It's been a long week at our house. We've been battling minor health issues all week. I am weary. But, when I am the weariest I am reminded that He gives rest to my weary soul. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the simple gift of rest. When I am out of juice, I MUST rely on Him. And through that reliance I grow.
Gifts God has blessed me with this week:
18. A comfortable couch to relax on
19. Spring breezes flapping the curtains and blowing in my face
20. Beautiful flowers to look at while I'm doing the dishes
21. Dreams . . . of house projects and gardening
22. Slimy baby kisses
23. The beauty of a rainbow - and the reminder of God's promises