Gifts. They surround us. Our wonderful Father lavishes them upon us. Are our eyes open enough to see them? Do we discount the extraordinary as ordinary. Take some time this week to open your eyes to the gifts around you. And give thanks!
My list continues:
33. First steps
34. Evening walks with the one I love
36. My new camera
37. Reading aloud to my girls
38. A book that mesmerizes a large group of children
39. Garage sale finds
40. A day spent learning and worshipping with a large group of women
41. A night out with Aaron - dinner and a (high school) play
More gifts - Holy Experience.