1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My wish is for my family to focus on Jesus and his birth and enjoy one another this holiday season.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? On Christmas morning we wake up and eat a breakfast of cinnamon rolls and egg casserole. Then, we open gifts. We open one at a time and the person who opens a gift gets to pick the next gift to be opened (and it can't be to themselves).
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A couple of new lenses for my camera!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We do Secret Santas, lots of baking, watch Christmas movies, and drive around and look at Christmas lights.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? A favorite was Balderdash - it was always good for a laugh.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Lots of yummy sweets!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I don't think I would! I like being home for Christmas! Now the week after - someplace warm!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Wii Fit, A Nintendo DS for Son #2, Grand Turismo 5 for PS3