8. Participate in NaNoWriMo - Completed 11/27/10 - I wrote a 50,000 novel in one month!!! Now, this isn't something that will be published without a lot of work and editing, but it was an accomplishment nonetheless.
10. Pick apples - Completed 9/23/2010
18. Paint the Kitchen - Completed 8/27/10
26. Make 2 shoeboxes for Samaritan's Purse's Operation Christmas Child (one boy, one girl) - Completed 11/8/10
52. Ride on a big ferris wheel - Completed 5/20/10 at Cedar Point
53. Tell scary stories around our own backyard fire pit - Completed 6/24/10
55. Learn to make bread (without a bread machine) - Completed 9/29/10
57. Dress nice/wear makeup every day for a week - Completed 4/25/10
67. Switch to all natural beauty products - Completed October 2010 - Switched for about a month. Was not happy with the results, so I've switched back to at least some chemical laden supplies. I figure it may kill me, but at least my hair won't be greasy and I won't smell, LOL.
69. Complete one furniture makeover. Completed 9/10/10
70. Spend a rainy Saturday afternoon having a classic movie marathon - watching ones I've never seen. - Completed 9/11/2010
I didn't get as far as I had hoped, but I still have two years to complete my list. The pregnancy threw me off a bit.
I have several that I am in the process of finishing. I am 3 books away from finishing #59 - Pre-reading the boys' readers. I should finish that within the next week. I am on day 110 of my project 365. I'm also still working my way through the Bible. We hiked 3 out of the 10 state parks this last year, and visited one of my three gardens. We found 2 of the 10 letterboxes. I also bought all the supplies to make soap and am waiting until after the baby is born to try that. I have 25 items on my list of 100 things I love. I've learned how to make my own pie crust, and have made several pies. I haven't put the delicious stamp on one yet, though, but I'm close on that one, too. I also bought a sewing machine ... now I just need to learn how to use it!
Did you make any resolutions this New Year?