Alex is 2 months old today! In some ways it seems like he was just born ... and in other ways it feels like an eternity!
- He sleeps one 3 hour stretch in his bed. Then ... he spends the rest of the night in bed with me, nestled in the crook of my arm. It's the only way he'll sleep (and consequently, the only way I'll sleep).
- He loves to stare at patterns and sometimes just the wall.
- He still eats every 2-3 hours.
- He occasionally will smile!
- He wears 3-6 month clothes
- He loves being held - but only by Mom.
- He talks and coos ... loudly.
- He's 13 lbs.
How he's grown and changed: