For some reason, I didn't get a lot of pictures this week. Alex had a rough week this week, although he was much better last night. I feel like I didn't get anything done this week ... and yet it felt like a whirlwind!
"Three little pups sing, 'woof'".
- Sunday afternoon we enjoyed lunch with Aaron's friend and mentor. It was great to enjoy some time with him before he heads back to Texas next month.
- Caleb went to camp this week. We dropped him off Monday (and I forgot my camera) and picked him up this morning. Not having Caleb here made for less fighting, but also a lot less help.
- Aaron took the other four kids to our local state park to swim Tuesday afternoon. I stayed home so I could rest. Alex screamed the whole time they were gone!
- Aaron stopped by Turtle Days and bought me an enormous elephant ear on Wednesday evening. I'm not a big fan of fairs and festivals ... but I love elephant ears and funnel cakes!
- Josiah and Aaron went to see Super 8 Wednesday night. The girls and I stayed home and watched Emma.
- Thursday I wasted over an hour at the doctor's office. I just needed a little blood draw, but the nurse couldn't hit a vein. After being poked and prodded, I left feeling sore and bruised without any blood being drawn.
- Thursday night Joe went to his 4H meeting with friends (Thanks George!!! Saved me from having to drag 4 kids). Then he and Aaron went to a concert of a local band. They both really enjoyed it!
- Friday I drove into Fort Wayne to the hospital to get my blood drawn. It literally took the phlebotomist 30 seconds. Not sure what the nurses problem was on Thursday.
- Aaron cooked steaks on the grill for supper Friday night!!! Yummy!
- Aaron and I enjoyed a "Date night" at home Friday night. We watched King's Speech. It was excellent!
- Saturday we picked Caleb up from camp. Then, we enjoyed a beautiful wedding in the afternoon ... congratulations, Kara and Nick!!
- Saturday evening, Aaron and the kids were in our town's parade. Alex and I enjoyed watching from the sidelines